This natural remedy is a synergistic combination of 5 ingredients that will benefit people who suffer from sinusitis and allergies. As these conditions need to be managed long term, this formulation would help improve their quality of life.
The CYNOXAL tablet contains;
- Channa striatus extract which is the mucus from the snakehead fish. The extract has anti-inflammation properties to control the inflammation of the mucosal membrane in the sinus cavity that is always inflamed due to sinusitis or allergies.
- Nigella Sativa is used in this formulation as it improves the symptoms severity scores in patients with symptomatic seasonal allergic rhinitis as shown in a clinical trial that was done in Pakistan*.
- Radix Dendrocolla Pardalis is an orchid which has astringent properties that is able to dry up the sinuses.
- Lignum Coscinium Blumeanum contains antioxidant activity like flavonoids and polyphenols which stablizes the mucosal membrane of the sinuses. It also has natural antibacterial properties that is active against normal bacteria that causes infection of the sinuses.
- Vitex Pubescens contains many biologically active compounds that has antihistamine properties that would control the inflammation and itchiness of the nasal area.
* Nigella sativa A Non-conventional herbal option for the management of seasonal allergic rhinitis. This was published in the Journal of Pharmacology Vol 23, No 2, July 2006.
1 box of 60tablets