Quinol CoQH-CF contains Coenzyme Q10 which functions as batteries in our cells. Without it, one may feel tired, lethargic and weak. It is an essential nutrient that occurs naturally in our bodies , specifically in the mitochondria to produce cellular energy. Coenzyme q10 is found in organs that require most energy- muscles, liver ,kidneys and most importantly, the heart. Dr Langsjoen, a world renowned cardiologist said that the effects of Ubiquinol Coenzyme Q10 on late stage heart failure patients resulted in striking improvements beyond anything that he has seen in his 25years of cardiology practice.
In the journal of Diabetic Medicine 2006, Ubiquinol ratios are low in diabetics, this is due to oxidative burden in prediabetic and diabetic individuals. Therefore supplementation of Ubiquinol will have a huge impact on the improvement of energy due to diabetic complications.
- Coenzyme Q10 is highly lipophilic which means it is highly insoluble in water, therefore it has a poor absorption rate. Ubiquinol Crystal Free Tri-lipid technology that keeps CoQH-CF crystal free fully dissolved over a broad temperature range with an absorption of 8 times greater than other lipid based preparations.
- CoQH-CF soft gels is stable and protects the reduced ubiquinol form.
- CoQH-CF is a strong antioxidant.
- While Quinol CoQH-CF is most suitable for patients with heart issues, diabetics, alzheimers, dementia and parkinsons, it can also be used for adults who are:
- Statin drug users (cholesterol lowering drug)
- Experiencing muscle pain
- Feeling tired or lethargic
- Long distant drivers who need high energy levels in the muscle to focus
Softgel capsules 30’s
1 capsule daily after breakfast.