Trigona is a premium stingless bee honey normally used to boost the immunity, protects from cough, cold and sore throats. This stingless bee honey is very much sought after as it’s quantity is limited. It takes approximately 6 months to produce 300ml. The colour of this honey is darker which is an indication of its high mineral content.
The taste for this stingless bee honey is also very unique as it is both sour and sweet with strong pungent taste due to its high phenolic acid content, while it is also more liquid due to its high moisture content.
- A Health elixir from nature that has 45% lower glucose content compared to other honey especially the Tualang honey.
- With its lower sugar content, it is suitable for diabetics as the GI (glycemic index) value is around 25.
- Trigona has strong antibacterial properties that is active against Staphylococcus Aureus, Basilus Cereus, E.coli and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa. This is why Trigona is very effectively used for cough, cold and sore throats.
- Trigona has strong anti-oxidant properties due to a component of caffeic acid ester that can act as a chemo preventive agent. It means by taking it, it would help to prevent cancer.
- It helps in the synergistic effect when combined with antibiotics. Antibiotic dosages would need to be lower, thus lowering side effects from the lower dosage of antibiotics needed.
300ml in a glass bottle
1 tablespoon twice daily before meals.
(best to be taken 1 hour before meals without any interaction of other foods)