Cereza-TC Powder is suitable for:
- Hyperuricemia (high uric acid) individuals
- prevention from high uric acid levels
- decrease risk of recurrent gout attacks
- diabetic patients, pregnant women and children
Tart Cherry anthocyanin belong to a large group of natural phenolic molecules called the flavonoids that has therapeutic actions as below:
- Lowers plasma uric acid levels
- Decreased Risk of recurrent Gout attacks
- Powerful antioxidant
- Reduces triglyceride levels
- Reduces hardening of arteries
- Anti-inflammatory effects that can decrease muscle soreness, greater strength following exercise
- Reduction of chronic inflammatory marker ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) was significant that means it has an effect on the overall inflammation of cells
- Reduced pain associated with exercise induced muscle soreness when tart cherry was taken twice daily for one week prior race day and on race day.
- Tart cherry also contains melatonin that helps to improve sleep.
Packaging: Box of 18’s sachets
Take 1 sachet daily mixed in 75ml of cool water, stir evenly and the best time to take it is before sleep.