Soluble Iron formulation that can increase iron levels. Iron is involved in the function of red blood cells that carries oxygen throughout the entire body. The technology of Firra Fruit uses a water-dispersible micronized source of iron that has been microencapsulated. This technology enhances iron absorption and reduces undesirable organoleptic interactions. Ingredients in Firra Fruit is the fortified apple juice and ferric pyrophosphate encapsulated in lecithin Liposomes with the addition of 19mg Vitamin C. The iron formulation has a high bioavailability to be absorbed by the body and controlled interaction with other components. Have no metallic taste, no digestive tract irritation, and no constipation. Clinically proven formula. Can be used as a morning juice as it has the taste of delicious apple juice.
- Maintenance of normal iron levels
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Menstruating women, endometriosis & heavy bleeding
- Diabetic patients
- Vegetarians, low blood pressure, low hemoglobin
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Best taken on an empty stomach.
- Mix with cool water, best mix with chilled water.
- No interactions with other components like other other traditional iron formation that interacts with Tetracycline, penicillin, ciprofloxacin, PPI, milk, antacids, and calcium supplements.
- Does not cause discoloration of teeth like ferrous sulphate.
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Sickle Cell
- Red cell membrane disorders (hereditary)
- Iron metabolism disorder causing increased iron storage
- Excess iron due to repeated blood transfusion – porphyria
1 box contains 15 sachets x 5mg
Take 1 sachet in the morning before meals.
Mix 1 sachet in a glass with 150ml cool or lukewarm water.
Stir evenly and drink.