This unique blend is also suitable for
- working adults who spend long hours in front of screen- computers, hand phones and tablets
- age related macular degeneration
- poor vision
- strained dry eyes
- tired eyes with visible red veins
- Drivers with night vision troubles and those who have trouble driving at night due to glare
The 4 main ingredients in Stiflex is:
- Contains Black Currant Anthocyanoside (BCA) which has the main antioxidant ingredient Cyanidin -3-glucoside (C3G). It speeds up the regeneration of Rhodopsin, allowing for quicker dark adaptation and optimizing visual acuity.
- BCA at 50mg has shown to greatly reduce visual fatigue due to prolonged visual display terminal (computer screen) after 2 hours of consumption.
- BCA improves night vision by regeneration of rhodopsin in the retina which will be improved by the ability of the eyes to adjust to darkness and recovery from blinding glare.
- BCA has the ability to increase the ocular circulation to the eyes which is critical for eye health and visual performance.
- BCA has a potent anti-oxidant activity which is important to eliminate free radicals that is one of the main reasons that cause dry eyes.
- Contains Lutein & Zeaxanthin which are the two main important carotenoids in the eye.
- Lutein & zeaxanthin protect the macula- the lens by having high anti-oxidants to absorb damaging blue light, risk reduction for age related macular degeneration (which is a risk factor for diabetic patients).
- Lutein & Zeaxanthin effectively increased the optical density of the macular pigment in the eyes. Therefore it protects against macular degeneration.
Packaging: 7’s x 2gm
1 sachet daily in the morning