According to Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Pattern Study (DOPPS), the risk of mortality increases as serum albumin levels decrease. In a clinical trial that was conducted in the National Kidney Centre Of Nepal and Norvic International Hospital, the serum Albumin and protein level of dialysis patients increase after one month of taking TFF U-99.
- Provides proper Phosphorus, potassium and sodium ratio complying to the US American Society of Nephrology (ASN)
- Uses only 100% whey protein due to high biological value and protein efficiency ratio, also absent of free phosphorous.
- Uses monounsaturated fatty acids to increase good cholesterol.
TFF U-99 also contains;
- L-Arginine that has the ability to filter waste, maintains sodium and water balance as well as to maintain neurohormonal balance. It also increases the blood flow by increasing the nitric oxide to relax blood vessel walls therefore improving blood circulation.
- Taurine that helps in renal blood flow, stabilizes the endothelium of the extensive renal vascular network and helps to reduce the oxidative stress levels in diabetic nephropathy.
- L-Carnitine which is an amino acid that increases the cellular energy for dialysis patients. It also improves the red blood cell count and C-reactive protein marker which is an inflammatory marker to reduce cardiovascular risk in dialysis patients.
- Lactoferrin which increases the iron level in the blood as dialysis patients suffer from the loss of iron during the dialysis process.
Packaging: 1 sachet 25gm x 12
Take 1 sachet mix in 45ml cool water, best taken right after dialysis.